– Take the lead on high scale IAM transformation projects
– Build, test and rollout of enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions in collaboration with internal and external resources.
– Analyze business requirements and specifications and propose solutions that fit to standards, compliance, and operational requirements.
– Work with cross-functional teams and client teams to provide expertise and understand, design, engineer and support IAM solutions
– Provide post implementation support
– Create documentation and training materials
– Create IAM security diagrams, inventories and process documentation
– Provide formal or informal technical training to customers or less experienced teammates
– Responsible for solution handover to client
– 3+ years of experience working in a IAM Engineer role.
– Hands on integration and deployment experience with IAM solutions based on LDAP, LDAPS, OpenID/OAuth, SSO, TIM/TAM, Keycloack.
– Strong experience with Cloud technologies
– Experience working with opaque/JWT tokens
– Experience with one or more of the following technologies: WSO2 Identity Management, Oracle IDB, IBM
– Experience in cross platform users’ migrations
– Experience working both independently and in a team environment
– Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM) and security concepts
– Knowledge and operational support experience of the Identity Management solution and functions including: provisioning, federation, role/entitlement reviews, authentication, and access management
– Knowledge of orchestrating / automation tools
– Ability to multi-task and set priorities
– Strong Communication skills
– Strong collaboration skills